ZEROEVILDARKCOOLZEROEVILDARKCOOL

Main Games Reviews Stats

(2006) Trapper! (2006) Trapper!

THAT IS PRETTY COOL

Great for your 100th submission wrapping all of your style of funny in one great movie. I was hoping by now your screen size would at least be a little bigger like 400X400. Other than that keep up the good work.

Clay Killing Frenzy 3 Clay Killing Frenzy 3

BUY A NEW WEBCAM

I could probly buy your webcam at a garage sale for like $10. Your clay people look like the rest though there are an amazing amount of frames with some flash editing. The ninja guy at the end was awesome but it wouldve been cooler if he was sahsing him up and the clay guy fell into a thousand tiny pieces. Cool extras but could use more interactivity like a scene selection. The gun man was cool as well. Great movie, man.

Shoo Fly Shoo Fly

BIG DEAL

I dont care about a hoe playing the games the hoes play. I wana see people get killed. Nice animation, though.

Thing-Thing 2 Thing-Thing 2

Marvelous!

The simplicity of Wink with GUNS.

Dennis Hopper Soundboard Dennis Hopper Soundboard

Cheap

Not enough words and mostly lame quotes.

Megaman Power Ball Demo Megaman Power Ball Demo

STRONG BUTT BAD

Overly interactive game that is missing the basics of the original pong and the style of pong of today's console generation.

HankChill responds:

You make no sense bud.

"missing the basics of the original pong"?? You're shitting me, right? You have to be retarded if you can't see that this is BASED OFF OF PONG; where the hell would you think I get the grounds of it?

And there is no pong on today's 'console generation'. The last Pong game that came out was like 7 years ago for the Playstation.

Next time know what you're talking about before writing a review or comment.

Military base loop Military base loop

LOOP

Loops like loolaloops.

Forte20xx responds:

Exactly.
Thats what I was aiming for.

Japanese techno Japanese techno

USA

More like AMERICAN TECHNO, foo.

Forte20xx responds:

Thanks for the review. And the great score. I had to lauph at you comment in your profile. It was hilarious.

Rock stlye Rock stlye